H.R.H. Crown Prince Haakon to participate at ONS 2022
29.06.2022We are pleased to announce that His Royal Highness Crown Prince Haakon will attend the Official Opening Ceremony of ONS 2022.
H.R.H. Crown Prince Haakon was also present at ONS 2016 and 2018 and visited a number of companies at the exhibition.
“It is a great honour for us to have H.R.H. Crown Prince Haakon present at the Opening Ceremony,” says Leif Johan Sevland, President and CEO of the ONS Foundation.
The ONS Foundation is grateful to be under the patronage of H.M. King Harald. The members of the Norwegian Royal Family recognised the importance of the activities on the Norwegian Continental Shelf when oil and gas was discovered.
H.M. King Harald, then Crown Prince of Norway, soon became patron of ONS. As a result of this commitment, a member of the Royal Family has been present at every ONS since 1974.
Other speakers in the ONS 2022 Opening session:
* Elon Musk, Technoking
* Leila Benali Minister of Energy Transition and Sustainable Development of Marocco
* Fatih Birol, Executive Director, IEA
* Ben Van Beurden, CEO, Shell
* Anders Opedal, President & CEO, Equinor
* Patrick Pouyanné, Chairman & CEO, TotalEnergies