iXblue announces series of live interactive webinars to introduce its new products and solutions
Make sure to stay up to date with iXblue’s latest innovations by attending the company’s iXlives webinars.
Each webinar will last about 20 minutes, including a Q&A session where you will be able to ask questions directly to iXblue’s experts.
· April 7th - Gaps M5, new cost-effective and export-free USBL system
· April 9th - Delph Subsea Positioning, innovative Software Suite improving operational efficiency for subsea positioning
· April 2nd - Atlans Series, new cost-effective FOG-based INS coupled with GNSS for land & air mobile mapping applications
· April 28th - DriX, track-record of the efficiency multiplier USV
· April 30th - SeapiX-C, new 3D solid-state volume sonar for high-precision marine works
More information: https://www.ixblue.com/ixlive